March 1, 2009 @ 1:17 PM
GOODBYE FEBRUARY,HELLO MARCH.



Last Saturday of February,the rain rained on my parade. But it doesn't stop me from enjoying myself. Yea,its been a wonderful February. One that I will never forget. I had the best love, the best Valentines and the best of memories.
Now lets welcome March with a bang and hope it will be better.


On another note. You might think that its easy for me,having you serving the nation.
Everyone keeps asking me the same ol' question and everytime, I'll just reply with a simple smile. You might think I'm getting use having to meet you only once or twice a week,but I never did.
Don't get me wrong,I love it everytime we meet & I would secretly wish that time would stop and let us savour our time together,given the situation that we're in. (you know,i know) I was so used, seeing you almost everyday. Adjusting to something like this isn't as simple as blinking your eyes. I love you dearly and I know you love me too.
I know you know its not easy for me but I really want you to know that I'm trying my best to make the best of it. I'm trying my best not to put you in a difficult spot,my best to make you feel comfortable,my best not to make you angry and my best be the one that you want me to be.
Lotsa love, E.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment