March 27, 2009 @ 11:19 PM
RED LIGHTS.

Things just love to go way out of line for me today. Everything is just, well, fucked up. I was looking forward to get myself a new phone, the one that I always wanted since last year, today because lately this current phone of mine is being a complete ass.

But apparently a specific someone had to use my phone money to pay for his overdue rent. I just don't get it, you work six days a week, more than eight hours a day, surely you'd earn more than enough to pay your monthly rent. I wonder where did all your effing earnings go? What? Did you donate it all to charity or are you so stingy that you can't spend that money at all just to keep your job effing alive?

But before that Mum called to say that the phone is currently out of stock and will only be able to receive it tomorrow (I've pre-ordered it). I'm not bummed about that, I mean I can wait a day but it all came at the wrong time. But as much as I want to glue my butt to the sofa, I had to go to the bank and deposits Aunt's money.

And to put the final cherry on top, Baby & I was getting at each other's throat. Blagh. I was mad & the scorching hot weather didn't help at all. I swear if anyone would step on my toes just now, I would have blasted their brains out. Assholes. But don't worry, I've apologized to Baby for being a P'hole & all.

*sorry for the vulgarities, as you can see, I was pissed.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment