March 24, 2009 @ 9:49 PM
Wassup fellow munchkins.

My day started out pretty mundane, was slacking at Aunt's place. Visiting Md.Haziq since I haven't seen him for quite sometime. Ohh, he got a new bike the ones big enough for him to ride and with generated batteries. Ohh ohh and its PINK in colour, that's just hilarious. Unfortunately,he would just sit on in but won't ride it 'cause he's afraid of the noise it makes.

Then Fafa called and asked me if I could meet her. She was suppose to meet Fadfad but he couldn't make it at the very last minute due to some circumstances. So, I told her to come over to my place while I walked back to change. She jolted me from my seat when she said that she wanted to go to town to eat. But I managed to convince her that we should just go to IMM instead.

We did, and lunched at Fish & Co. Fafa had New York Fish & Chips while I had Peri Peri Prawns. Fafa's fish was HUGE and my prawns was delicious. Soon after, we went to Esprit and I saw this pretty dress, I'm so gonna get it when my pay comes in. Soon after we made our way out from there. Head down to Lot I went to meet Liza to ask about my pay then head home.

* Sentosa with The Usual Suspects this Saturday. Hope it won't get cancelled. :)

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment