Weekend Sore
March 16, 2009 @ 10:30 AM
Oh,the agony. I'm aching everywhere, well actually just my back and my legs. Thanks to yesterday's exercise with Baby and Din and being in heels the most of yesterday.

Yesterday(15march09), Baby text me at 0920hrs and told me to meet him at the block behind his as we're going jogging at 0945hrs. Genius, I told him you just woke me up,25 mins is not enough. So I rushed through shower, get dress and hurried down to meet Baby. When I arrived, Din have not so I got time to catch my breathe.

Frankly,I thought I had the stamina to jog but I was wrong. Its been a long time since I exercise ever since cheer ended. So my idea of exercising was defined as shopping or lazing around at home. I started out strong the first few minutes but was left behind by those two dudes and before I know it I was walking. When they reached point B, I was still a quater away. Jeez. And don't even get me started when its time to jog back from point B to point A. Half way through, I brisked walk with Baby and I was babbling alone. About Mr. Ribena and Ms. Peach and how my heart would stop and I would be left there to die and rot while Baby would continue jogging. Haha,melodramatic much. No,worries I made back to point A alive and sane enough. Phew. It was tiring but I never regret tagging along for the jog.

After jogging we(baby,din and myself) chilled at the void deck and talk. Soon I have to go 'cause I have to attend a wedding invitation with the family. I wasn't keen on going but Babygirl(kak desi) would be there and I miss her so therefore I went. As usual I was the last one to get ready, believe me, I had to do my make-up in the cab itself.

Yadaa-yadaa-yadaa. After the wedding, I went to Granny's place then off to IMM with Babygirl and her family,shop then head back to her place. I spent the night there and woke up with my legs and back feeling sore. Still felling sore, here I am at Babygirl's place while she is at work. :) .

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment