13april2009-15april2009
April 15, 2009 @ 7:39 PM
Hello! Sorry for the lack of updates and since I have time on my hands, I shall post a proper one but beware,heavy post ahead.

As most of you know, I have already started school in ITE Bishan. April 13th was the first day. It was alright,except we all came to find out that the first day of school was also the orientation itself. Everyone was clueless and feeling very awkward since we are cramped together like sardines on the cold hard bleachers for what I think could have been for two hours. So look closely at the bleachers and you might just see our butt prints there. *laughs. I find the rest of first day, well, pathetic. The 'bridge leaders' was trying hard to hype us up early in the effing morning but I have to say Bishan's April intake is a tough crowd. *laughs. Overall, the first day was draggy and boring.

Second day was much better, everyone was starting to warm up with each other, participating in games and whatnot planned, no matter how pathetic it was. Second day was a handful. There was a dance competition cum concert (for us, that is) and it made me miss cheering and dancing even more. But when I reached home, my cousin called asking for my help. She and a group of friends are participating in a dance competition and needed my help. I eagerly agreed. :) I invited Indri along. Taught them some dance moves and help them with their routines, and my job was done. I really had a great time dancing again,seriously. I miss cheering an awful lot. Went home tired but happy. *wide smile.

And today is the third day. I must say today went quite well. Everyone was comfortable with each other, we are no longer strangers. Today we started following the timetable set for us, but typical 'first day' in class means no teaching for the lecturers, just the basic 'getting to know each other' crap. I think I might gain a few pounds because of the breaks we got. Tsk. The rest of the day went off like a breeze, okay maybe not. Just a tinsy bit.

Thus, that's how my first three days of new school went. It wasn't as bad as how I imagined it would be given how melodramatic I can get. Its just tiring. Wonder how I'm gonna make it for two years. *laughs.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment