April 2, 2009 @ 3:03 PM

31march09

Okay, I wanted to post about 31march09 yesterday but I was all caught up with something else (noted:yst post) . So anyway, I woke up early that day 'cause I was suppose to go back Bishan to finish up the last part of the registration. Baby came along with me cause he took leave on that day. Its been a long time since I wake myself up that early in the morning, because Baby told his Mum that he had a half day at work. We had breakfast then head off for a long ride to Bishan. God, was I sleepy.

Moving on, Baby sent me home at around 11plus, sent Iman to school and chilled at Aunt's place for awhile. Baby and I meet up again in the afternoon together with Pinky and Din. I wasn't quite sure what the plan was but on the way there, we were held up by this Traffic Police, I don't really want to elaborate 'cause its just not worth it, all I can say about that TP is that, oh dear, your parents didn't gave you a chance whilst naming you. And before I knew it we reached Town.
I wanted to get myself a new school bag, so we checked things out Far East. When nothing really caught my eye to make me change my mind from the Flesh Imp bag that I've been eyeing, its off to Wisma for the Flesh Imp boutique. I bought my bag in black, Baby got himself a new lanyard for his keys and I wanted this very cute tote there. But, my financial assistant aka Baby was giving me his 'faces'. *baby if you're reading this, you know what I mean. After that, we went to this cute little shoe shop 'cause Pinky wanted to buy a shoe. There were lots of mirrors there so Baby and I took the chance to take some pictures (above).

Planned to have dinner at East Coast but after a long aching butt ride we reached EC only to find out that it was closed for spring cleaning. Dang it! So we head off to this place where you'd dine near the train tracks. Quite cool. With a full tummy, we head home. Well, that's about it. I had fun, really.
Nowreen syg, I will send you Sentosa pictures soon okay? Hatta has yet to send them to me.
0 comments: leave a comment