Butterflies
April 10, 2009 @ 12:35 AM
Been feeling rather anxious lately, like having a lid of a jar filled with butterflies has been popped, turned and lifted, letting those butterflies free, flocking their ever so brightly coloured wings to every inch of my insides and yet I can't put a finger on what is it about.

Breathing heavily every now and then, makes me realize that time doesn't really heal. It may have been years but it doesn't get easier. Talking about it may come out easy but dwelling on it is inevitable. Yes, I'm used to it but I can still feel the hurt.

Easily putting on a brave front and painting a smile gets easier as time goes by but having the reality about the situation sitting at the back of my head never does.

Maybe this is God's way to tell me that I'm not ready for it just yet, for the truth, something different from what I imagined. But will I ever be ready?

(editted)
♥ its better that I see it through your eyes.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment