April 7, 2009 @ 11:45 PM
Headed down to Unity today with Fafa to collect my O lvl certificate and testimonial. Sat there for awhile and chatted with Mdm Aishah (Bio teacher). Did some catching up while waiting for Mdm Asmidah to pass us pur LCCI certificate. It was a great talk overall. I missed her. I miss her Bio classes in which I fell asleep a couple of times with my Bio buddy, little miss Suhaiza. gosh, I miss you Su.

We wanted to meet Mrs Tay, our motherly form teacher. She's the greatest form and English teacher anyone could ever ask for, in my opinion at least. But she was busy with oral examinations. Never mind, next time perhaps.

It feels good going back to an environment where I felt most comfortable in. Where every path I took seems to be the right one and knowing that whatever that goes wrong can and will be corrected. Even though there are certain things that made me dislike that school, its the place where I've had the most fond memories with my dear ones during my five years there. Memories that I will carry throughout my life.

Art during Math, good times, good times.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment