In Another Life
April 24, 2009 @ 9:42 PM
Feeling so alone but at the same time its as if I'm standing in a crowded room. Everywhere I turn, someone is there, physically but emotionally they were never on par. Walking the extra mile may be worth the while but the walk itself is a difficult process. You'll see me cry, you'll wipe my tears, but you can never see how hard I tear.

Being so afraid, might have cost me my happiness. I watched you walk away because of my mistakes and I watch you come back for love. I'm hard to handle, I know. I can never suppress what I'm feeling and I can never put my finger on the things that bothers me. I can be so disoriented, I can be a bitch. I can never fathom that I might be losing myself. Find me, please, before I, myself walk away.

Tell me Baby, tell me friends, tell me God, am I strong enough to make through everyday without having having to feel so inferior?

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment