purple
April 17, 2009 @ 6:37 PM
You may never know when and how that people you love will depart from this world. That's why every moment with them is a blessing. We tend to take things for granted and only start to treasure them only when its lost.

I never really knew what I'd do if someone I love and care about would leave me, forever, just like that without having our last goodbyes. Especially if I lose Baby. I don't know what I'd do without him, but I wouldn't want me to die first either (touchwood) cause I wouldn't want him to go through to the pain and the grief of losing. Cause that would hurt even more.

Therefore we should live our lives to the fullest but with limits and logically.
Here are some things that I'd want to do/have before I die:
  • Meet Lauren Conrad
  • Get married
  • Have three children
  • Ride in a helicopter
  • Meet Frank Anthony Iero
  • Have an autographed Manolo Blahniks
  • San Francisco with Baby

There's more and if I were to list it all, it would prolly take all night. *laughs.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment