May 30, 2009 @ 11:07 AM

Jennifer Love Hewitt. Is she hot or what?

I have been addicted to her hit tv series the Ghost Whisperer. I have watched all seasons. From one to three. I think there will be a fourth, I hope there will because season three ended quite abruptly. The show is so awesome that it keeps you wanting more. Yup, I want to know what will happen next. What will happen to her son (in the show). What does it mean when its said that he will get to do more then what she could?

See. See how it affects me. *laughs. Must be because of her alluring and mesmerising eyes

Floody Buck.

I hate having a fever, ON A FREAKING WEEKEND. I hate not being to breathe easily through my nose. I hate the party my head is having right now and I do not like, not even the slightest bit the way my eyes will burn every time I sneeze.

Medication isn't helping either, that's why I'm not taking any. I fear the risk that I might choke on a tablet and die. Well, I just hate being sick, period.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment