June 3, 2009 @ 11:00 PM
030609


52nd Monthsary.
It can never be enough how much I keep telling you I love you.
You've been my pillar of strength, my rock, my everything.
I want to thank you for still holding on and still giving your best to make this work whenever the future of this relationship looks so bleak. For entertaining my shit days, my mood swings, my inner child. For listening to my stories, for laughing at my lame jokes. For not minding my bad hair days, telling me I still look "hot" when I feel so crappy and wiped away my tears no matter how ugly I looked. For cracking me up when I feel so f'ed up. Thank you for constantly looking me in the eye to assure me whenever I feel so insecure. Time will show progress and change. We will find time, to spend a much needed quality time together.
I will always love you.
0 comments: leave a comment