June 6, 2009 @ 11:03 PM
el sabado.

See that? That's Dinah and Mrs Tay in the center. See Mrs Tay's tummy? Humongous, in a good way lar.

Went to Unity's Funfair. It wasn't awesome but it wasn't bad either, so, mediocre? Walked around with boyfriend, Dinah and Achap. Ran into some old friends, reminisce for a while, hydrate ourselves. Met Hafiz and Izzul too. Chilled and reminisce some more. Good times good times.
After a good catching up, it was time to go to work. Baby sent me off.

Reached work and the first thing I saw was the long queue. I was lightly briefed about the on goings and then its judgement time. I totally forgot how crazy it was to work there. The people you might encounter and the bitches who you would just love to strangle. It was so effing hectic.

My feet was hurting by the time I reached home, so I plop myself to the sofa and tell myself to rest for another good five minutes every time the thought of washing up occurs. I have to work again tmr, just hope it would not be this hectic.

Ohh, what hell! Who am I kidding? Tmr is an effing Sunday, of course it would crazy.

I need to rest. Blagh.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment