June 29, 2009 @ 2:32 PM
[insert current mood here]

I spent my day with my babyboyfriend. We had dinner at Pastamania then skip skip skip, we chilled around at the mall. It was a short day but it was awesome. He's starting his driving course today and that means - 5 days in camp = lesser time spent together = up to the weekends.

I miss him already.


Chatted with Fafa yesterday. A hilarious chatting session. I miss her a fucking lot. I miss secondary school days a fucking lot too. I remember dozing off during Biology with Suhaiza and they only way to keep us awake was to use colored pens and doodle on our notes, but the distraction would only keep us awake for awhile.


Then there was the times during Accounts lesson, I would end up walking around the class disturbing my classmates but there are days where I will stick to my sit and listen to my radio = Nurdinah Farhanah singing. hehehe.


Wahh, the comfort of being in those four walls in which anything you do, you'll hardly be judge. where the laughter are all genuine, where everyone and everything feels so right, well most of the time. I miss those days.
0 comments: leave a comment