June 11, 2009 @ 7:43 PM
[insertvulgaritieshere]

I was so looking forward to the holidays, not denying the fact that I was already in holiday mode since two weeks back.

Then, I was bombarded. I need to effing go back to school on Monday, THE VERY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL HOLIDAY, to go and retake my Office Application class assessment just because the bloody diskette does not want to open the bloody files I saved. I know I saved it, I know I did.

I am so effing enrage, I don't want my first few hours of school holiday to be spend in school. That just doesn't sound right. It sure won't feel right.

I guess I'll just have to deal with it. There's nothing more I could do, I really want to ace my module. Argh, this is so infuriating.

I'm gonna punch someone/something in the face now. I'll be over it then.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment