July 10, 2009 @ 5:26 PM
Dated:080709

Had BZE class assessment early in the morning. I managed to do it despite the time flying by super fast. Had a three hour break till the next class so we had brunch at the canteen and played silly games to kill time, but by the last hour of break most of the girls are napping.

I went home with Ain, Ahmad and Ahmad's friend whom I keep on forgetting his name. Hilarious ride back home. Hug Ain goodbye when she alighted at Yew Tee, Ahmad and I alighted at CCK, bought curry chicken pie and walked home together. Ahmad took the bus at the bus stop, a walking distance from my block. I reached home, wash up here and there and plopped myself on the sofa to enjoy my pie.

Sweet sweet pie.

While waiting for my brother to come home from work so he could cut his birthday cake at the struck of midnight, Ma and I watched MJ's Public tribute on telly. Brother reached home at 12++, and by that time Ma and I was bawling our eyes out thanks to the speech made by MJ's brother and daughter and decided that we should just cut the cake the next night.

Who knew I would cry for MJ. Who knew his death would left an impact in so many people. I mean, he's been dead for two weeks and it has only dawned on me now. The world has lost a great entertainer. Rest in peace MJ and my condolences to his bereaved family.
0 comments: leave a comment