fireworks
July 12, 2009 @ 1:07 PM
We celebrated Kak Desi's birthday in advanced yesterday. Met her at town, we were a little late so we gave her the presents Show, Baby and I shared to please her. Waited for Baby at Far East as he was from his bike shop to arrive before we head off for a late lunch cum early dinner at SAKURA. The food there was, well, blagh. Its either too little or too much, no I'm not referring to the servings but to the taste. It was either too salty or spicy or whatnot.

After lunch/dinner we walked off to Mings Arcade for a karaoke session but the was no rooms and the next available slot is too late. So we decided to catch the fireworks instead. But Baby had to leave halfway because of family commitments. I was bump about it of course and he was pissed cause he hardly had any fun with the geng for so long and he has to leave halfway.

But he told us that he would meet us again so the rest of us went ahead to Suntec, had Starbucks for awhile, then off to the flyer as Razak wants to eat Popeye. Just as they wanted to order, the fireworks started but it took another 15 mins or so for another one to go off. And just as it was starting to drizzle then the fireworks officially started and seconds later it was pouring oh so heavily.

We chilled around the flyer waiting for the rain to subdue and Baby insisted that he come meet us but I told him I'll come to him, I don't want him to get caught in the rain with the horrific thunder and all.

Show sent me to AMK hub and I waited for Baby before we went off to meet his sisters for supper at Marsiling. They ordered chilli crab but I was so full by the time having had Sakura, Starbucks and Popeye.

After supper, headed home, settle down and sleep. haha.
0 comments: leave a comment