over-rated
July 23, 2009 @ 8:14 PM
Just fine.

Shagged, seems to be the right word for today. School has been just fine so far. Five months felt like its already half the semester. I'm glad I've found friends that seemed like I've known them for years. Baby has been supportive too even though he knows its not much. I really hope to do well in school, I mean I already had a great start. We'll see how the rest of the months go.

On another note, I had to do a speech today about "If I only have 24 hours to live". I think I did pretty well. There are many things I would like to achieve in life but if its my time to go, I don't want to go with regrets. I have love my life as it is and choosing to be a happy person helps. I've taken too many things for granted and there is also no point to dwell on the past.

I miss Baby, he's having night class now so I think I won't here from him till late. Hope to meet him this Saturday. Oh and I'll be bed-less on Friday night, Mom sold my old bed and I have to crash on the floor till the new furniture for my room arrives next week.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment