shoelaces
July 27, 2009 @ 9:33 PM
Yellow Monday.
Lessons in school was super dry today but ironically there was gazillions of laughter today. Like the ever so brightly colored butterflies in my tummy decided to fly free.

Sidetracking to the train ride to school this morning. By now most of you know that I'm really disliking train rides in the morning, firstly because I think the people boarding are still half-dead and not that mine isn't but at least I know my brain juices has start flowing. Seriously, respect my personal space. I know there is a 98.2% chances that it would happen but just don't touch me or shove me or whatnot. I know I'm small but I don't need that, esp not in the early morning. By personal space I also mean that if I don't fucking know you, do not read my text messages. I can know, you know.

Here's examples that should not be followed. Do not try keeping glances at my phone when I'm sending a text just because you are tall you motherchucker. And do not, not ever read the newspaper standing near me and letting the paper constantly hit my head. I swear I can make you get out of the train with your pants wet.

Stupid train rides.

Anywho, I met Fafa at Lot 1 after school today. Accompanied her to buy some stuffs then we head to the rooftop garden and talk and took pictures with the webcam. I had a good time hanging out with her again. We should do it again sometimes Afa. FONDUE TIME!!!
I need to meet the rest of the girls soon too. Am missing them like crazy esp Nurdinah Farhanah. :D

p/s: its true that blogger has been an ass and many have moved to Onsugar, tumblr or Lj. So should I? Idk, i'll just wait and see I guess.
0 comments: leave a comment