sidewalk
July 19, 2009 @ 5:41 PM
Sink into me.
SATURDAY
I went shopping yesterday. Went out with Baby, Pinky & Din. I wanted to get my Crocs and my Charles & Keith handbag. But I ended up getting only the handbag. Why? Because there wasn't any in my size for the Crocs that I wanted. I'll buy it some other time.

Went to Marina Square to catch the fireworks. Then off to ECP for dinner. Talk about ghost during dinner which made me scared out of my wits. Headed home and luckily everyone was still up because I swear I would be terrified being all alone if everyone is asleep.

SUNDAY
Had to go to a wedding function which I wasn't very keen on going. One because Kak Desi isn't gg to there until later and two because I am not really close with those people. So I asked Baby to tag along. heehee. Reached there, mingle around, eat, mingle some more then Baby and I went off because he has yet to pack his bag for book in tonight and he still has to buy the necessities.
Reached my place, talk then he left to fetch his sister. Meeting him again tonight before he books in.
0 comments: leave a comment