July 17, 2009 @ 8:12 PM
Take me on the floor.

Finally its FRIDAY. Friday means short school hours, home early, more napping time. Had lunch with Humai, Jannah, Nadiah and Diana at Pizza Hut today. Talk and laugh, the usual. CMB project/research/file and recording done and submitted. One done and god knows how many more to go. But busy is good, busy keeps me sane.

The week has been a hectic one, rushing datelines everywhere. But ironically time has been very slow. I feel hopeless and the best part is, I don't effing know why.

Baby has been so temperamental lately. I guess I understand why but its hard to put myself in his shoes since I, myself have never experience what he is experiencing. I'm just trying to take it in my stride and try to be less of a bit*h like I am always am.

* i know where i stand here. i don't need you to keep reminding me.
0 comments: leave a comment