TRY
July 29, 2009 @ 10:09 PM
Up close & personal.

A week. Within that time span, I have to juggle school, family, friends, work and my time with Baby. First of all, to make it clear, I'm not complaining.

School, its inevitable. I need it, for my own good. School revolves around me 95% of the time, then I have to juggle my time spent with my friends given the fact that most of them are also truly busy with their own commitments and the time with Baby in which is very important to me because of the time constraint we have, like meeting for a few minutes on Wednesday nights before we can fully enjoy being together if met on Saturdays. I'm grateful though, because amidst everything he manages to find time for us.

Strangely enough, I'm quite surprise that I could hold on this far given the fact that I suck at time management. I'm surprised that my studies are not affected by work and work are not affected by my personal life, well not so much I guess. Don't get me wrong, like everyone else, I'm still trying to figure out the things in life. Busy and hectic is usually used to describe my day but at the end of it all I know it will be worth the while.

Like I said, sometimes busy is good, busy keeps me sane. Plus it tires me so much so that I'd go to bed early and fall asleep easily rather than having to deal with the minor insomnia.

p/s: i know 11pm is not early but at least its better than having me fall asleep at 1 or 2 in the morning.
0 comments: leave a comment