lauren conrad
August 31, 2009 @ 2:06 PM
L.A CANDY.
Photobucket
I want her eyes.
Look what came in the mail today? Kidding, not the mail. Credits to Stacie Kwan for helping me get this book. :) You deserve a million hugs. OMG, I'm so excited about it. God knows how long I've been wanting to have it. I've been counting the days for it to be sold here in Sg ever since its been launched in the US. Isn't it preeeeeeeety? teehee.


Anyway, school was a practically a waste of time and the only reason I attended was because Ain wants us to be there for Mr Tan. Performances was, blagh except for one of two. Headed straight home after that because Baby was at the polyclinic and I swear I did not understand a word he said when I called asking if he wants me to head down and accompany him. Its was like gibberish. So, with that I just headed home and get some shut eye.

Sometimes, I don't understand you at all, no matter how hard I tried. 
You make my mind go crazy in all sort of ways.
0 comments: leave a comment