summer love
September 9, 2009 @ 1:55 PM
Where did I went wrong?


Change is inevitable, everybody change. As much as we want to hold on to something, it will always find a way to slip away. Friends come up to me asking for advice, I won't hesitate to help. But it doesn't mean that I know all the rules given that I've been these far. I'm still trying to figure the ropes out, untangle all the webs. Just like you guys I'd have to go through the ordeal too before enjoying the rainbow at the end of the tunnel or whatever you call it. Ain said, that I've been through worst weather and that I'll soon see the sunshine. Well, I hope so too.

Remember when I said I lost certain hopes once, I'm still clinging on to some. Hoping with that glimmer of hope, things get better. You know I yearn for so many things but when you do the math right, you'll see that the answer is something so simple. Sometimes I wished things would just stay the way they are, not change a single bit.
0 comments: leave a comment