blowing candles
October 26, 2009 @ 9:44 PM



Finally, I shall start on the birthday update. A whole week of birthday celebration and it was worth every second of it.


21st October 2009
 Humai's birthday. Called Jen like five minutes before midnight and when the clock strikes midnight, we called her and wished her a happy birthday. It was no surprise that she was practically screaming with joy. Her shrieks apparently, makes us smile. It was nice to know we managed to move her. And she was so happy later on the day, in school. She was beaming with joy and we can't help it but to be happy with her.



22nd October 2009
Maisarah's birthday. We(WG) intended to call give her a surprise call like we did to Humai but we figured it would not be much of a surprise since we all did it to Humai. Hence, during our lunch break, while Maisarah was away;studying, we decided that we would make a short video for her and ask her to watch it at midnight. It was not only hilarious making the video but Jen and I fiddled with her phone and managed to bluetooth it without her having any suspicion. Unfortunately, when we tried calling her, there was no answer so we assumed she was fast asleep. Therefore we sent her a text message, prompting her to watch the video we made for her. Glad you enjoyed it MaiMai. On the day itself, during lunch break, the rest of the girls had a surprise party for the four of us; Nadiah, Humai, Maisarah and myself. There was cake and presents and lots of picture taking.


23 October 2009
My sweet 18th. Initially, Baby <3 wanted to spend the day with me but he has work commitment and therefore celebrated with me a day earlier. He picked me up from school, went to my place, waited for me to get freshen up and make myself pretty. Then we head off for our romantic dinner at Swensen's. He had a lot of surprises under his sleeves. Even though it was for a short period of time, I enjoyed myself with his presence. For my surprise, the girls decided to email me this. VIDEO  but I was too tired to on my computer and read those emails because of the long but pleasant day. So, I woke up to the crisp morning, hands outstretched, feeling so overjoyed that I was finally eighteen. Once Im done getting ready for school, I went to watch the video. What a great to start my morning. Thanks girls.




So, what better way to end a perfect birthday than to meet up with the Kapas Bebola Geng. We settle for a picnic in the park at night. How awesome is that. Meeting them again makes me realize how much they mean to me. There was lots of surprises and I even teared. A night out spent with then is like the cherry on top. Let's have more picnic birthday okay gene? Next up Hatta, my Baby <3.


I'll end this with a big thank you for those who wished me. Thank you for the beautiful wishes. Thank you Wondergirls for the beautiful surprise, the Geng for the most awesome picnic-in-the-park-at-night surprise, Baby for the romantic dinner and all fir the gifts. I had the most awesome birthday. Thank you again babies. Love you all! Muah! ♥ 


Enjoy the pictures at FACEBOOK 
0 comments: leave a comment