no. 9
October 12, 2009 @ 9:55 PM
Taking Chances




So here we go again. New Term, new modules, new schedule, a new start. With that I meant, I'm leaving behind the bitter memories I had during the term break. But I'm hoping to take the lessons learnt from it throughout my whole life. I'm hoping I'd wish lesser and start resolving slowly. I'm starting most of the things in my life anew. Well, except for some because I simply can't find it in my heart to forgive and forget. I'm taking my love life to whole new level, I'm trying to maintain my grades or make it better, I'm loving my friends, even though some of us are drifting apart. I'm leaving all the uncertainties behind me. I'm happy with where I am right now. Let it stay like this way for awhile. I'll promise I'll take it slow and savour every moment.


Well, the first day of a new term starts with lots of things unexpected. Its was nice seeing the girls again, i miss them wondergirls so much. But once class officially starts, the awkwardness sets in, not only because of the new lecturers, most of them new, its also because of the atmosphere of the class. I won't elaborate. But that would not faze me from having a ball in school. We'll see, hopefully this term will be better than the last. Fingers crossed.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment