fifty-eight
December 3, 2009 @ 9:52 PM

You used to say that I have the most beautiful eyes. You said I should not hide them. How I wish we could go back to the times when everything was so easy for us, when everything was the sweetest thing ever and when we were always on cloud nine all the time. We grew stronger, no doubt about that. Our love grew, we felt that every time it does, I know I did. You used to say that you'll love me always and forever. Forever may seem bleak now but I have faith in always. I love it when you call me fat and call me names. I know you don't mean it. I love the way you joke about things. You are stronger than you think you are baby. I've seen you pick yourself up each time you fall. I've seen you struggle to put on a brave front with hopes that everything will be okay. I love the way you smile, the smile that can light up my entire life. A presence like the sun, that warm up my heart. A touch so tender that it gives me goosebumps. I love how you manage to keep everything together when it seems to be falling apart. Thank you for being there for me, keeping me strong, guiding me through my rights and wrong and is still willing to stick it with me knowing how hard I can be. Being patient enough to handle my tantrums and my shit.

Happy 58th Baby.
I love you.
0 comments: leave a comment