shopping
December 17, 2009 @ 10:51 PM
practically like sisters

Today, I met on with my babygirls to help my cousin shop for her wedding gifts. A very productive bonding session I shall say. Needless to say though, I always have a good time. Lunch at Fish & Co, one of our favorite restaurant. Nothing beats a great lunch without great company aye? A very good indulgence, filling and sweet.

After lunch we continued with the shopping spree. Steve Madden was having a freaking sale and my babygirl bought a pair of Steve Madden shoe for sixty dollars, part of her 'hantaran' that is. A freaking steal I tell you. Nowreen and I was so jealous. I want a pair of Steve Madden and I shall get mine. Well, long story short, most of the things on babygirl's list can be ticked now. Next up, bridesmaid dresses? hehh.

Overall, I had great time with my bestfriends. Let's hit the beach soon babies. Love you girls. Will be working from tomorrow onwards. -.-
0 comments: leave a comment