traitor
December 7, 2009 @ 9:05 PM

Okay, whatever. I don't give a flying duck about you or your stories. I seriously has had enough of your stories that you might pulled out from your behind just to have something to talk about. We all know it by now. I don't get why you try so hard to be me, go to all lengths to have what I have. If you have not seen it yet all, news flash honey. You can never be like me no matter how hard you try love. There can only be one me. Stop trying so hard, you're not impressing anyone, certainly not me. If you are skeptical about us, then go on ahead and be with your prissy little friends. We don't need to know anything or want to know anything. Better realize where you're steering your wheel fast or you might as well fall down the drain. By then, no one, I repeat no one will come for you.

p/s: Baby I miss you a whole hell of a lot!

0 comments: leave a comment