empty
January 19, 2010 @ 11:15 PM
Today I miss you so much, more than I ever did before. Today just feels weird. Today I am a tad emotional. Today I feel sort of empty. It made me feel really restless. You're on my mind every second of the day. No matter how I try to occupy myself, you keep popping up. Not that I don't want to think about you, just that it makes my heart really heavy. I want to miss you , I do. Just that today is one of those days that makes everything remind me of you. Everywhere I go, whatever I do makes me miss you even more. Today, I do things for the sake of doing, for most things. I miss you, you know? I miss your presence, your scent, everything about you. No, we passed that 'so far yet so near' phase. Even though talking to you made me feel like you are really here, somewhere near but it was only for a while. I am sad.

xoxo,E

I think I have made known that I miss Hatta and that it might irritate you, what heck, I don't care. I am in love. Sometimes being in love doesn't only mean a bed of roses. If you can't handle it, that's your problem.
0 comments: leave a comment