fifty-ninth
January 3, 2010 @ 3:08 PM
" I don't need to be everything to everyone but I would like to something to someone & that's you. Could you believe that despite everything I've put you through, I love you too? "

I love who you are, what you do and how you try. I love how you cool you'd be in all situations, how you never let your emotions affect you day,most of the time. I love you, don't you see? Don't you understand?

Happy fifty-ninth baby. One more month and it's our very own celebration.

You'll be flying off in two days. I know you're excited, as much as it kills me, I'm excited for you too baby. Three weeks is along time, for me atleast. Please be safe there. Don't forget to keep yourself warm. Have plenty of rest, don't tire yourself too much. Don't party too hard. Don't be picky with food okay baby. I'm sorry I could not send you off, as much as I want to. I want to be the last person you hug and kiss. But given our situation, I'm you understand why we can't. Have a safe flight both to and fro. I'm always with you, just search your heart. Miss you much love.

xoxo
0 comments: leave a comment