hunch
January 23, 2010 @ 4:02 PM

I hate this nagging feeling, this weird hunch about something I can't put my finger on. I miss you, you know that? It doesn't make it any better having to figure things out like this. I wish this isn't a one way thing as it is, I wish I could do my part. All these series of unfortunate events that have been happening for the past few days, isn't really doing any good. It wasn't intentional either. I don't want you to be mad at me. I don't want you to think that I'm not trying. No excuses here, I just want you right now. However, I'm asking for the impossible. Baby, I need reassurance, your reassurance.

Intuitions, at times I wish you weren't right all the time. I'm starting to dislike you.

So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You & me....everyday.
- The Notebook
0 comments: leave a comment