infectious disease
January 27, 2010 @ 1:55 PM

Been home for two days battling this really irritating throat infection and fever. Stupid headache. January is coming to an end and I've been sick twice, one week apart. This is by far the worst. I know I should be resting but I have so many things to do, so many research to be done. Since I have to wait for my enquiries to be answered, I say why not I do some update.

So yesterday, I intended to attend school because Jen & Nad insisted that they wanted to show me something. However, my head was so heavy and my temperature hasn't really subside. I could barely get out of bed. Hence, I skipped school. The girls was kind enough to ask about my well-being but little did I know it was more than what it seems.

Jen suddenly called me and told me to open the door. Weird, she said she left something there for me. Weirder, she's in school. Lucky I wasn't thinking clearly, so I just dragged myself to the door because she insist that I have to be the one opening the door. Keep in mind, I look really horrible and I have yet to bathe then. I know, disgusting much.

Guess what the something is. My askar boy of course, standing there with a huge smile. My reaction, speechless. Good thing I did not faint. haha. He greeted me with a very warm hug, not caring that I look/smell horrible. Those girls; in cahoots with my askar boy. He dragged me to the doctor, got two days mc. Wow, bittersweet.


So anyway, He bought me this. He has been longing to get me a skate shoe so we can match. He got his and now I got mine. I like it a lot, with my favorite color some more. Blueeee. Thank you sweetie.

Overall, it was really a nice surprise. What can I say. My askar boy loves to surprise me in the most simplest way.
0 comments: leave a comment