obssesed
February 27, 2010 @ 6:58 PM

I've always imagined how it would be like when it's time to face the situation. Before, I would always imagine us seated across the room facing what could have been my ultimate doom. As timid as I am, I answer their questions diligently. My eyes taking doubles glances at you every time I do so and the same goes for you. Occasionally, you stood up for us. Well all that was before, when at the thought of eventually meeting them seem so far-fetched.

However, now that I know its going to happen soon, well in approximately three weeks time. We would have to face the two people we have been running away from for nearly five years. Knowing that it is really going to happen totally changes everything. It inevitably changes the way I imagined things.

Right now it would be like this. We're going to be like 15 feet away from them. I'll be holding to your hand, tightly and you would go all, "you scared?" and I'll be like, "no, just a lot nervous". Then you'd hug me and kiss me on the forehead to calm me down even though you are also nervous. We'll brave ourselves up and walk towards them, trying so hard to fight away the crazy thoughts I have.

Then again, my mind has always been so melodramatic. I like it that way though. Although there's the high possibility that it might not happen the way I imagined it would be. We'll just have to wait and see for ourselves.
0 comments: leave a comment