school schmool
February 26, 2010 @ 11:20 PM

At last, the most agonizing week of school is finally over. Presentations are done and it's safe to say that we did well. Kudos to both my teams. For my TPS team, I know it has been a rough journey but I'm sure everyone of you would agree that working on that project together was hellavu fun. Much thanks to Jannah, Nadiah, Humai, Akmal and Saiful. It was a great experience working with you guys. For my HRA team, my girls; Jannah, Nadiah, Humai, Dee and Maisarah. Finally, a project that we could work on together. Although we procrastinate a lot but hey, the end product was not so shabby right? We did good or even better than we ourselves expected. Mock exam and specimen paper all done and some are still ongoing. Two more weeks to exams. Let's all pull our socks up and start blowing up our brains.
0 comments: leave a comment