February 6, 2010 @ 12:33 PM

You officially disgust me. Are you that dumb that you still have not seen it all by now? You think you're so great. Let me tell you this, you are definitely not. Are you like that deprived? I don't know what to do with you anymore, to hell with you. Go rot in your own filth. It's a fact that I'm IN a relationship longer than you, I don't go counting the years or months I've known Hatta as a friend before actually being with him. It's a fact that I am already with him for five god damn years. Then again, numbers don't really matter because it's what I went through with him that I am proud of. You know what, you can go on boasting about how long you've known your precious boyfriend because there's one thing that I can admit and you don't. At least, I know what it feels like to be hurt and to be happy, at least I can tell my love story. One more thing, at least my ideas are pretty much my own.

Fiqah, where are you? I got a lot to rant about. Haha.
0 comments: leave a comment