carnival rides
March 21, 2010 @ 2:39 PM
I should probably start on the updates of my week. Yes, what an eventful week I had.

I had a family chalet from the 17th to the 19th. It was definitely awesome, great bonding time with the whole big family. Uncle got us chauffeured in a Lexus excursion van to and fro. Big chalet even though it was a bit torn up. Bbq for both two days there, had our very own swimming pool, great breakfast and lunch credits to my aunt, monopoly day and night, eat all day all night. Checked out on friday morning.

After checking out from the chalet, we head home, met up with aunt and her family again and had lunch together. I am positive I gained weight because of the time I spent with the family. Head to aunt's place after lunch to watch a movie and then I was off to Hatta's place.

I helped out at Hatta's place in preparation for his sister's engagement on the 20th. Stayed there until late and came back early the next day to help out again. It was bloody tiring I tell you but effingly awesome. I had a great time even though by night fall my heels was killing my feet. I was glad to be able to help out.

Overall it was a very good week even though I lack of this thing called sleep but hey, no pain no gain! looking forward for another wonderful week of holidays. Waking up late on Monday, what could be better!

p/s pictures of chalet are still with aunt and pics of kakak sri's engagement was taken using kakak's camera so I don't have them. hehe

xoxo
0 comments: leave a comment