mind over body
March 31, 2010 @ 3:28 PM
This morning, I realize something oddly true. I guess it has been true all along. One word, questioning. We question so many things in life. Most of the times it involves the 'what if(s)'. We ask questions yet we fear what the answer would be because sometimes the answers are not the ones we want to hear.

This morning when Hatta told me he loves me I did not do what I usually do. Question. I's ask every single question possible and comes up with my own answer. But today, I decided to just let it sink in me and wherever the boats decides to maneuver, I'll follow.

************
Before, I used to get what I want just by asking for it. However, ever since I turned eighteen and started working then, it stopped. I had to depend on myself to get what I want. But since I stopped working months back, it was not that easy anymore.

My grandmother has been pestering me to get another job, help out with the family burden a bit. I want to but I don't want to work, not right now. She just doesn't understand it I guess. I mean I can put up with the constant questioning of me getting another job but sooner or later it gets a little irritating.

It's not that I don't want to work. It's just that I'm not ready to start working again. That feeling isn't there yet. I find this reasonable because one I am still schooling and two, as much as working can help me increase my pocket value, it's not the same if I'm not into it. Get it?

xoxo

0 comments: leave a comment