exhausted
May 17, 2010 @ 11:13 PM

I am exhausted. I am physically and emotionally drained out.

Physically, like I said I am drained out. My body is losing energy everyday and I'm left to strive on and make it to every other day with the energy I had left. My body is like a dysfunctional battery, no matter how long I rested it does not seem to replenish the energy I lost.

Emotionally, even worst. I don't know. At times I feel like I'm tired of it all but at times I'm glad I held on. I have my heart in one hand and your heart in the other. I tried so hard trying to keep yours afloat, in every way possible not to let it hit the ground. Sadly, I lose track of mine, I didn't notice that my heart was slowly slipping through my fingers. Only to realize it when it hit the ground. And when times are good, I still don't feel like its good enough.

I'm tired and I can't stress on that enough.

xoxo
0 comments: leave a comment