goodbye forever
May 24, 2010 @ 11:06 PM
I thought that Angah's demise would not affect me as much but it did. Before I head to bed yesterday, my brother who went to KL to pay his last respects asked me if I wanted to see Angah's face as a corpse and I decline. I thought to myself, why would I want to keep your face as a corpse as a remembrance when I could remember you as how you looked liked before. I'm not assuming it will be an ugly sight but I would rather having flashing memories of your sweet smile. I never thought that I would miss you. You're the light of every party, your loud voice piercing through the room each time you speaks, your quirky jokes and your kind heart. I may not be as close to you as I did when I was younger but the thought that I would not see you ever again triggered this emotion in me. I came across an album created in memory of you in facebook by some of our relatives. When I was browsing through, it never occurred to me that you would leave us so soon Angah. You had so much life but I guess Allah loves you more. I'm sorry I did not say my last goodbye to you, your demise came so suddenly and you know I would if I could. This is the least I could do. May Allah bless your soul.

xoxo
0 comments: leave a comment