paper planes
May 3, 2010 @ 8:41 PM

We all have issues, things we need to deal with on our own or with the help of others. We all go through heartbreak, we go through joy. We laugh, we cry, we get mad. These are what I believe parts and parcel of life and obviously there' s more to it. From where I see it, it has always been a pattern. We have to go through a little pain before getting to the rainbow.

There are some things in life that we find it hard to decipher, there are times when we don't understand why we have to feel that way. or why even the slightest things can trigger all those mixed emotions. There are times where all we need is a hug, someone who is willing to keep us in their embrace and let us cry our heart out without prying.

I needed that today, I needed someone to just hug me and let me cry my heart out instead of struggling so hard to hold back those tears. It was too hard for me to put on a brave front today. It was even harder for me to entertain people's queries. There are times that I was able to break a little smile, there are times today I forgot what had happened just for a second.

My mind and my heart are not in sync. My mind is telling me one thing while my heart is telling another. I keep getting butterflies in my stomach and I keep anticipating for the better when I know that I'm just fooling myself. I hate myself for thinking about it, I hate myself for letting the thought get to me.

I don't need anybody to understand. I just need somebody to listen.

xoxo
0 comments: leave a comment