never again
July 29, 2010 @ 9:17 PM


Everybody is going to get hurt some way or another. Everybody is going to get their heart broken one way or another. There are so many other ways to break my heart, never did I expect that you would do it this way. I battled weeks and weeks trying to delude myself from the feeling I've been getting. I've been trying so hard to prove you wrong but the truth smacks me so hard I'm still finding it hard to get up.

If you could see how much I'm breaking inside after what you did to me, I wish you would. If I could cut myself open and show how my beating heart is struggling to find a pace, I would. If you could see that crying out loud does not really makes me feel better, I wish you could. I'm finding it hard to grasp your reasons. I'm finding hard to believe the words you speak. If only looking into your eyes won't break me any deeper. 

I don't have the strength to do this neither do I have the strength to let you go. Just give me time. 


xoxo 
0 comments: leave a comment