grace
August 25, 2010 @ 10:33 PM


Have you ever had that one question that lingers in your head keeping you up at night? The question that has a mean cycle as an answer?

Sometimes, I can't help but wonder if my decision was a mistake. And each time that happens, I tend to upbraid myself for even going there. Nothing is certain, I know that. I know that in whatever decision I have made, time will eventually tell if it was a mistake or not. But there is nothing I could do to stop all the pondering.

Have you ever had someone who can make your heart flutter like no one else could? Someone who freezes you up when things go out of line but melts you instantly when things are going so well? Someone whose on your mind all the time? Someone who tends to drive you to your grave or have you up to your neck with their antics? Someone who you love and find yourselves giving them chances time and time again because you knew or so thought that they deserve it. Someone who is more than what meets the eye. Someone who everyone thinks does not deserve you but don't understand why you can't simply let go because only you knows who they really are and what they are really like, because only you see the one thing that no one else can see in that one person. That one person who broke your heart once before but eventually you find yourself handing your heart to his hands again once it's somewhat mended.

H, you mean the world to me. I don't need anyone to understand. I don't need anyone or everyone to see what I see in you because some things are better seen through my eyes. I know we get on each other's throat most of the time but when times are good, I find myself immerse in that situation hoping that it would go in slow motion. I just need you to know how much you mean to me and my heart is in your hands. The question may have kept me up all night and the answers might not satisfy me but you kept me holding on. Even when everything seem like a mistake.

xoxo 

0 comments: leave a comment