mirror image
August 2, 2010 @ 11:30 PM

I do not expect anyone to understand my situation even though I know they are sorry and neither do I expect anyone to understand the decision I made. I decided to follow what my heart tells me and even if it is a mistake, it will the mistake that I, hopefully will never regret. Because if there is one thing I learnt, in life it's better to make a million mistakes because that is the only way for us to be sure and learn form our lessons. I know some people might find me foolish but what do they know unless its just on the surface. As for now, I'm taking it slowly. Time will tell if i made the right decision. 

Mentally, I was never a strong person therefore I am thankful for all the times when my life was some what out of line, my friends has been supporting me and helping me to stay strong. Thank you for doing the one thing that I was afraid to do; face the truth. I've been deluding myself long enough. As much as the truth hurts, I'm glad I faced it. And to my dearest Jen, please be strong even if you think you aren't. The girls and I will always be here for you.

xoxo 
0 comments: leave a comment