Cheerology
September 13, 2011 @ 4:32 PM

I have been struggling a lot in cheer. Be it, trying to fit in or trying to be able to hit all the things I was asked to do. I never knew joining in into Gusto or could be so physically demanding and emotionally draining. It also requires me to make a lot of sacrifices on time wise. It frustrates me that I am feeling like I am living in the shadows of the group. I feel like everyone else is progressing while I hide behind like a hermit. I get frustrated when I could not do things well.

I guess its hard having Gusto being such a big group. Everyone is vying for a spot in the team and we are going all out to make sure we do. And with tryouts coming up real soon, everyone are like vultures trying to get a piece of everything. But sometimes its takes more than just your ability, it needs you to be noticed.

I am beginning to wonder if it will be worth it in the end? 
0 comments: leave a comment