February 21, 2009 @ 9:44 PM
Finally,I met Baby today. I missed him so,even though i talked to him everyday,every night. I was glad to finally spend some time with him today. Initially,we didn't have any specific plan,so i guess nature decided to help us. (it did not work) haha. It rained when we met,but that didn't dampen our mood to spend time together.
First we head down to this place, I'm not exactly sure where to get something for his bike then to another stop to fix his bike. And being the muncher than I am,was feeling very hungry and bored. So after that we headed to town,walked down to Cineleisure to eat. Baby insisted I tried eating BK. Previously,I'm not a big fan of BK,but Baby made me painfully admit that he managed to changed my perception of BK. *i will do anything for you,babe.
Then Baby wanted to buy a t-shirt,a coupled t-shirt. I was hesitant at first but i grew out of it. We spent quite some time deciding on which design but we end up buying one for Md Haziq instead. LOL.
Then its off to Diva. I wanted to buy myself headbands,I wanted Baby's opinion but he was busy talking to his friends which he met along the way. So,i made my own opinion and end up leaving Diva with a receipt totalling up to $22 just for several headbands.
High maintenance? I don't think so,its worth the spent.
I think I spent a little too much time on headbands-searching that Baby lost his urge to buy himself his new shirt. Sorry babe.
&since we don't have any other plans,we head off to my place with our full tummies. &along the way,Baby made a funny impersonation of something that he watched on youtube. Hilarious.
I call it our 'After Makan Syndrome'. He showed me the video when we reached my place. But then he got a call from home,and we have to end there. But I'm glad,we managed to spent time together.

0 comments: leave a comment