Falling.
February 20, 2009 @ 11:01 PM
They say the higher you climb,the harder you fall.

I never knew what it really meant until recently. I'm trying to be that person who could put that smile upon your face,who would be able to make you laugh/cry when feel like it.

Just when I thought I reached the top, after so long trying to avoid hitting obstacles that would trip on me,I fell. Like a rock that I stumbled on.

So this is how it feels to be on top and to suddenly fall on bended knees while still trying to hold on to the tears that may trickle down from my eyes,to tell me that I've failed.

Wondering what it would be like succeed and fearing what it would be like falling flat,face down.

I'm beginning to fear of climbing even higher, 'cause sometimes I just want things to be the way it is,forcing time and our surroundings to just stop and let me savour the moment.
0 comments: leave a comment