February 19, 2009 @ 7:32 PM
We don't need to wait for special occassions to bear gifts or say 'I Love You' to each other. Because everyday with you is a special occasion. I love you no less than i did yesterday. It doesn't matter if we don't say a word while on the phone for hours,because knowing that you're there on the other side, thinking about the same thing that i do is more than enough for me. I know I can always rely on you. I can be who I am without worrying of what you might think. Smitten by love,yes I am. Its been four years,yet it still feels like yesterday that I've fallen in love with you. The way you're smile captivates me,your every move mesmorize me,your touch is just simply,priceless. Being in love with you and being loved by you is the best thing that ever happened to me. It may be hard at times,but I never did regret loving you. Md Hattaillah,you're the light of my life. I LOVE YOU.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment