February 8, 2009 @ 6:49 PM
It bugs me,somehow,that i am unable to help. I know you want to deal with it on your own & i respect that,but i just feel bad that i can't do anything to ease your pain. You know that i would do anything to ease your pain,or even erase someone else's pain rather than mine, i would rather feel the pain than let someone i love go through it. because you can't imagine how wide my heart would smile to see you so happy. but like you always tell me,that we always have a choice in life & with whatever choice you make,I'll be behind you,I'll be here for you,I'll be your shoulder to cry on,I'll be you listening ear & the one to hold your hand to get you through your darkest days just like you always did for me. You mean everything to me & i would do anything within my reach to see you smile,to see you so happy. Please know that I'm always here for you. I love you, Mr Md (Marcus Quaresma) Hattaillah. Haha. &don't worry I'm not stressing about this,i just want you to be fine.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment