February 9, 2009 @ 11:47 PM


Monday Monday Monday.
Well,i got a call last week asking if i can come for work the following week or not & since i don't have any plans & baby is in camp,i guess why not. I need the moolahs anyway,so why not do something productive than just staying at home, increasing my already-big-enough-ass. I swear lot 1 needs to do something to its elevators,make it move faster.

&skip skip skip.

I decided to bring the books that i borrowed from the library to work today, thinking that it would be the same old,same old where i would just sit there and stare at people who were passing by the counter. Instead i had to run errands today,which apparently excite me. Because other than sitting there laughing my ass off with all the others like i always do,it can be quite boring if there's nothing left to do.

So i have to run up and down with this humongous poster with its heavy metallic stand from the first to the second level over and over again,you can imagine how i was struggling to carry that thing being how small i am and trying to keep a straight face amidst the crowd. please imagine,please do. I ended up panting heavily at the counter when i was done.

Then came this girl,apparently from she was from China. Believe me,you will instantly know where she's from thanks to her accent. She' quite friendly and unlike all the other China Men/Women and their funny accent,hers was rather cute,& she's adorable too.

So skip,skip,skip through the day.

& we got this new free gift, a dog called 'Marley",apparently it is to promote the up and coming Jennifer Aniston & Owen Wilson movie called Marley and Me. OMG! it cost a freaking $120 for a small cute looking stuffed dog which is like the size of my hand,and of you know me,you would know how SMALL my hand is. Sheesh,it such a rip-off,i thought no one would spent $120 just for stuffed dog,but typical Singaporeans,they did anyway.

& to sum up my day,there's this boy,came to the counter,saying he lost his file at the music store and he looked so sad. So i ask him to fill out this lost and found form and ask him where he'd been before he went to the music store. I pity him, trembling while filling out the form, so the kind little black heart of mine go and ask him to go back to the library, where he was before the music store and double check it there. Minutes later he came back with the scripted file in his hand. I was happy for him and cancelled out the form. When everything was all done,i thought he would be a happy-camper, having found his missing file and all but he stood there gathering all the guts he have in that tiny lean body of his and asked for my number. & being the idiot that i am,i laughed in his face. Okay,i know,i know,its mean but he caught me off guard, what am i suppose to do? So, i turned him down & Quennie(cute-accented-china-girl) tried so hard not to laugh. After he left,looking all disappointed and stuff,Quennie keep pestering me why i did not give him my number,so i told her about baby and showed her his pic.

I told baby about it too,and he too, laughed and said that i should have given that boy my number so that if he wanted to ask me out,baby would tag along,spend his money and say bye-bye.
Baby and his inquisitive little mind,so i talked baby to sleep and then here i am. Ohh and Liza,feel better yeah?
Gotta go now. Adios. I miss baby.





Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment